The Blue Train Itinerary Changes 2019 – Pretoria – Cape Town – Pretoria Route
In an effort to improve on passenger convenience and comfort, The Blue Train wishes to announce to all it esteemed client and tourism partners of slight amendments and a few important changes to the 2019 itinerary, Pretoria – Cape Town – Pretoria Route. From 2019, the Blue Train will be offering more value to it esteemed clients. Guests will now enjoy two night’s accommodation as opposed to one night on board this world class luxury train.
Also The Blue Train Rail journeys has continued to be in a class of its own. With cutting edge facilities, rich foods, the finest wines and startling entertainment, plus a world class butler service. Only a few journeys around the world allow you to enjoy such fascinating destinations and absorb in the rich cultures and dramatic landscapes without sacrificing the comforts of home. Committed to delivering on its promise of offering the most exciting, unforgettable luxury train journey around the world. Anyone can come and experience the elegance of Kings and Queens on this magnificent 5 star hotel on wheels.
The Blue Train Itinerary Changes and Amendments
1. Both guests travelling from Pretoria or Cape Town will now experience a uniform, guaranteed off-the-train excursion in Kimberley.
2. Guests can land in South Africa on the same day of The Blue Train travel, as The Blue Train will now depart in the evening from Pretoria and late afternoon from Cape Town.
3. Guests can now enjoy day tours either in Pretoria or Cape Town before the train departs, without having to worry about missing these, due to unforeseen train delays.
4. After a long flight (jet lag) into South Africa, guests do not have to wake up early the next morning in order to take the train.
5. The Blue Train dress code will be smart casual during the day and formal for dinner (gentlemen are requested to at least wear a jacket/ladies elegant).
6. As the train will depart during off-peak hours limited delays will be experienced with new departure and arrival times. The Blue Train will now depart and arrive after peak hours of other local trains.
7. Guests will now enjoy a wide variety of menus to choose from due to the extra meals served.
8. Guests can now book flights or other forward arrangements on the day of The Blue Train’s arrival in either Pretoria or Cape Town
(without the possible anxiety of missing these due to train delays).
At SA-Rail, we sell luxury passenger train tickets in South Africa. Above all three of the best luxury trains in the country. The Blue Train, Rovos Rail and Premier Classe has been noteworthy known for their luxury train tours in South Africa for years.